As an experienced nursing home negligence attorney in St. Louis, I’m always trying to watch out for the elderly in our community. No one should ever be mistreated because of their age and inability to defend themselves.
In an effort to gather the latest news and data for nursing homes in the St. Louis, Missouri area, I recently found a list of the worst-rated nursing homes in St. Louis and St. Louis County from ThirdAge.com.
Before you dive into the list, let me first say that I do not in any way endorse any particular nursing home nor do I have anything personally against any facility listed. I am simply relaying the available information on to you.
The 20 worst-ranked St. Louis and St. Louis County nursing homes, according to ThirdAge.com, are as follows:
- Brook View Nursing Home, Inc. in Maryland Heights
- Cori Manor Healthcare & Rehabilitation in Fenton
- Heritage Care Center in St. Louis
- Marymount Manor in Eureka
- Normandy Nursing Center in St. Louis
- Northgate Park Nursing Home in Florissant
- St. Johns Place in St. Louis
- The Westchester House in Chesterfield
- The Abbey Care Center in St. Louis
- Bent-Wood Nursing Center in Florissant
- Garden View Care Center of Dougherty Ferry in Valley Park
- Green Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center in St. Louis
- Life Care Center of Bridgeton in Bridgeton
- Mark Twain Manor in Bridgeton
- Queen and Mother Mary Center in Shrewsbury
- NHC Healthcare, Town & Country in Town & Country
- Oak Forest Skilled Care in Ballwin
- Parkwood Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation Center in Maryland Heights
- The Pillars of North County Health & Rehab Center in Florissant
- Rancho Manor Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center in Florissant
- St. Sophia Health & Rehabilitation Center in Florissant
The ratings on ThirdAge.com are based on safety and care data, inspections, and staff.