At Finney Law Office, we understand that you may have a number of questions about your personal injury case. You may be wondering how long your case will take, how much compensation you can realistically expect to see, and what steps you can take to seek the justice you and your family deserve.
That is why we have provided this list of some of the questions we are asked most frequently. We hope you find these helpful, and we hope that you will check back often, as this list will be updated.
If you or someone you love has been injured in an accident and someone else is at fault, our compassionate St. Louis personal injury attorneys would like to discuss your case with you. Please contact Finney Law Office today.
- How much will it cost to pursue my case?
- What is the difference between seeking workers’ compensation and filing a personal injury lawsuit?
- Who is legally responsible for my accident?
- Can I switch to the Finney Law Office after hiring an attorney at another firm?
- How much will my initial consultation cost?
- Will I receive my compensation in a lump sum?
- What is the definition of negligence?
- Am I responsible for knowing the dangers of my drug interactions?
- What can I win in a lawsuit?
- What if my car accident occurred in a different state?
- What if my accident occurred with an uninsured motorist?
- Should I be paying my medical bills?
- What is a Tort?
- How much compensation will I receive?
- How long will my case take?
- Do I need a lawyer?
- Is my lawsuit settlement taxable?
- Will I get fired for reporting Medicare or Medicaid fraud?