Ladies and gentlemen, ready your shopping carts: Black Friday is nearly upon us in St. Louis, Missouri.
The day after Thanksgiving—dreaded by store employees, beloved by storeowners, and anticipated by eager shoppers—brings an entirely new meaning to bargain hunting. It’s the official start to the holiday shopping season and one of the best times to get discounts or special prices on the most popular items.
Make sure you load up on carbs at Thanksgiving dinner the night before—you’ll be needing the energy with the lack of sleep you’ll be getting if you venture out into St. Louis in the wee hours of the morning.
While St. Louis doesn’t provide as much chaos as you see in some cities, the crowds are still alive and well. In order to prepare you and your shopping team for the post-Thanksgiving rush, I recently found all the store opening times in St. Louis for Nov. 29.
Here are the times for the St. Louis area’s most popular stores, gathered by About.com St. Louis:
- Bass Pro Shops: 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Best Buy: midnight – 10 p.m.
- Cabela’s: 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Dillard’s: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gordmans: 5 a.m. – midnight
- JCPenny: 4 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Kohl’s: midnight – TBD
- K-Mart: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Macy’s: midnight – 11 p.m.
- Marshalls: 8 a.m. – TBD
- Old Navy: midnight – TBD
- Sears: 4 a.m. – 10 a.m.
- Target: 9 p.m. on Thursday – TBD
- Toys “R” Us: 8 p.m. on Thursday to 11 p.m.
- Wal-Mart: special sales begin at 8 p.m. on Thursday at 24-hour stores
From all of us at Finney Law Office, LLC, we wish you good luck on your quest into the hectic Black Friday world of deals—may the deals be grand and the discounts be plentiful.